- List and edit the most used VRay Physical Camera parameters in an easy to read table
- Change the settings of multiple cameras without selecting in scene
- Shutter priority mode - lock the shutter speed and vary the aperture or film ISO keeping the exposure constant.
- Aperture priority mode
- Film ISO priority mode
- Sort the table contents by clicking on the column headers
Right click menu.
- Select camera
- Send camera to the current or camera VP
- Copy and paste settings between cameras
- Convert perspective viewport to a Vray camera
- Convert non VRay camera to a VRay camera
- Delete camera
display only the parameters you want to see.
Vray Camera Manager started as a personal project. When I was working in large scenes with multiple (10+) cameras I found it slow to swap between cameras. Also I often wanted to change a setting on more than one camera without selecting them indiviually in the scene. If you have any feature requests or want to report a bug please leave acomment below.
Tested in in Max 2012, 2013, 2014 but should work in earlier versions
Other Software Required:
VRay 2.0 or higher