ARQUI9 was, founded in 2011 by , Pedro Fernandes, 2D/3D Architectural Visualization Artist.
The Studio is directed by Pedro Fernandes, who also lends his capabilities to other studios as a collaborative Artist/Architect.
Some of the companies and works Pedro has lent his Visualization and Architectural skills to include;
- Foster+Partners, ARUPS, Richard Rogers (Roger + Stirk and Harbour), Crystal CG, LOCOG (London Olympics Committee), F10 Studios, The Design Solution, Vyonyx
- Working on a number of world wide projects, specializing in Airport redesign at The Design Solution London, bringing together visual design with architecture.
Practiced and built as a freelance architect, not only in studios from the UK and Australia, but also within Australia. Within a team environment and also solo.
- Participated as a Lecturer and Invited Speaker, to present work at conferences spanning the Globe – United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Portugal and Italy.
- Invitations to work with some of the leading game studios (Electronic Arts) and also as a matte painter for the Games Industry on the Halo 4 Game Trailers, who seek a different architectural vision for their work
- Commissioned to create works/tutorials for a Leading Tutorial Website – Digital Tutors
He also lectures regular workshops at various points across the globe, not only on his work and techniques but as a motivator and entrepreneur.
- Sofia, Bulgaria 2012 – Computer Arts - Talk about my Journey and Work that lead to the creation of one of my Matte Paintings.
- Rome, Italy 2013 – Creative Pro Show – Workshop on Matte Painting and Visualization for a leading Italian Photography and Retouching Group
- London, United Kingdom – 3DS London – Invited speaker, to show some of the work that I have developed
- London, United Kingdom – Roger Stirk and Partners – Invited to lecture a one day course in VRay / 3Ds Max
Architecture, Interior Design, Digital Art.