When VWArtclub began as an idea, the next big step was how to materialize it. We had to give the soul a body. Having the high quality of all our members as a criterion, we had to create a place of high aesthetics for everyone where they could share their work. A universal gallery, easy to tour but also worthy of the content it promotes.
Visual Wander - The Art•Club.
- A community of thought. VWArtclub was trademarked in 2010. In 2011, after a few photography seminars that we attended, it was the first time we heard about a famous Greek photographer, Nick Oikonomopoulos, who managed to appear in Magnum which has been a photography Club since 1947. This was basically the main core of the VW idea though we adjusted it to the 3D standards and we did not make such strict rules because we wanted to give an opportunity to more and more designers to promote their work and find new clients worldwide.
- Shared 3D art gallery. In a true 3D art gallery it would be improper to place high-quality artworks next to lower quality ones. This is why we decided to completely separate our site from the forum.
*Group. We created VWArtclub *Group, which is the biggest group related to 3d and counts more than 75.000 members, so as to make this attempt and choose some of the best 3D designers in the world. It is the place where everyone can share their projects and ask for comments which will help them improve their quality.
*Members. Only first class 3D artists can become official *Members of our website. Whoever wishes to be a part of VWArtclub can share their work either via our Facebook *Groups or by filling in our Get Publish List on our website.
*Wanderers. Since an artist becomes an official *Member, at least one approved project by VWTeam, he/she is able to upgrade his/her profile to a sponsored one with enjoying several benefits & extra promotion.
*Club. Our annual award for two New *Club Artists. The monthly winners participate in this contest. VWTeam selects the annual winners, who win remarkable prizes from VW Sponsors as well as a place in our Club section, primarily based on its high-quality standards.
*Studios. Only high-quality studios can be a part of our club. There are two types of *Studios membership, one is free and the other is Sponsored.
- A Thirst to know how 3d design will evolve worldwide. Assembling so many fine 3D artists in a Club and creating an inspiring 3D art gallery is a difficult venture but not impracticable. Our *Members’ comments about the site are encouraging and they help us continue what we are doing. But apart from simply having a collection of 3D projects, we wanted to offer people a global knowledge of our field and this is why we also focus on the learning part. We continually enrich it with articles from all the fields relating to our art. Architecture - Interior design - Making of - Photography - Useful Tips and Inspiration as well. In VWTeam each person is a professional and they all help VWArtclub with their useful articles that cover not only the basic knowledge that we need to evolve but also more. Finally, since 2014 we have signed an exclusive contract with 5SRW Method promoting one of the best 3d learning methods worldwide.
- A respect for this new way of art. Even though VWArtclub began as a 3D architectural project, there has been a great effort to also integrate VFX, Automotive, Character and Sci-fi artists. In order for somebody to become a *Club member, his only obligation will be to win the contest concerning a new member’s entry every year. The big winners of the New *Club Artists *Awards.
- A Decision to record this fact visually. It goes without saying that a venture such as VWArtclub could not be organized in a way other than a Website. Our goal though is not simply to present our *Members via our web page but also to help them find clients worldwide. Within the next year, we are organizing several things in order promote our high quality artists in the best possible way!
Thank you for your participation & keep rendering guys because we like it and we will promote it!
Kind regards & Keep Rendering,