Well mesh conform is not someting new to 3dsmax but what if it was much more faster and responsive compared to the legacy one with straight forward parameters and options to tweak.
This modifier was created using MCG, it has all sort of options you might want such as:
- Projection direction: world axis or source object normals.
- Push capabilities based on target mesh normals so the source wont stick 100% on the target mesh.
- Conform percentage, a slider to morph the source mesh between to be a fully fonformed or stay at the original shape.
- It can read the selection stack (even with soft selection) .
- And as I said earlier it's much faster than the legacy 3dsmax mesh conform.
All of the above can be seen applied in the tutorial video, have fun guys (sorry no music in the video)