Humster3D has launched his annual competition for the best car render. It is the largest awards event for the car 3d modeling industry. The competition, held in partnership with leading 3D companies, is open for both young artists and top 3D artists from around the world!
There are no limits for creativity: you can choose any automobile you like whether it is military, racing or imaginary vehicle. The winning entries will be published in the magazine and get maximum attention from the community. Also, any participant can win additional prizes. Deadline is November 24. Get more information on the CHALLENGE PAGE.
- SpaceMouse Pro and CadMouse;
- Licenses of KeyShot, Maxwell, Corona Render andMarmoset Toolbag 2;
- Licenses of LightWave 2015, Cheetah3D 6, GrowFX and FurryBall RT;
- Licenses ofQuixelSUITE, TopoGun and Substance Painter;
- Your work and interview will be published in 3DArtist magazine;
- 1 anatomy figure and 2 eBooks of winner’s choice;
- Subscriptions for 3dcreative, 3D World and Digital-tutors;
- 600 RenderPoints for RebusFarm and 20 HDRIs of your choice from HDRMAPS.
Good luck and happy rendering!