Berga & Gonzalez is growing and we need more talents on board. We are seeking a 3D Senior visualizer to work in our office in Barcelona!
Berga & Gonzalez is an architectural visualization company focused in producing high quality still images, animation and VR solutions for clients worldwide. We love to get involved in the architectural process so we also offer concept design services to our clients.
We are a team of 9 people right now and we are looking for a really first class 3D artist. A full time, permanent position in our studio.
Candidates must have a strong architecture background and the ability to work to complete a project as part of a team, and to manage all aspects of the visualization pipeline 3D modeling, lighting, texturing, rendering and post production.
The ideal candidate must have a strong artistic flair and excellent retouching / post production skills with the ability to tell visual stories with natural focus.
Our studio is in the center of Barcelona, a nice and cozy city. We offer an attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience, flexible work hours and a performance-based yearly bonus. Candidates will be selected based on the strength of their portfolio, so please only include your best work.
● Knowledge of the latest versions of 3DS MAX, VRay, Corona and Photoshop.
● At least 2 years experience working in a similar studio environment.
● Good eye for image composition and a natural visual storytelling ability.
● Architectural background required.
● Ability to work on tight deadlines.
● Ability to work as part of a team.
● Personal initiative when faced with a problem.
● Creative problem-solving ability.
● Conversational level of English or Spanish is crucial.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of high-end rendering techniques and post production and have an impressive portfolio.
Please NO agencies, NO beginners, NO freelancers. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Barcelona, Spain.
Applications that meet these requirements are welcome, to apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, portfolio and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and your salary requirements. No calls please!