smpl studio is opening an in-house, full-time position for Mid-Level 3D Artist to join their creative team in Munich, Germany.
We are smpl.
smpl develops visually impressive image campaigns for architectural designs. Our young, international team produces stills and animations as well as high-quality object brandings and digital solutions for developers and architects from all over Europe at our Munich location. Within a decade smpl has made a name for itself as a reliable creative partner for the real estate industry and today stands for innovative and progressive brand content for architecture and property communications, made in Germany.
We are Hiring.
We continue to grow and are therefore looking for talented and ambitious 3D-Artists, (midlevel) (m/f/d) for a permanent full-time position, who want to develop themselves and their creative know-how and create breathtaking visual worlds together with us. Your task includes the photorealistic and artistic staging of high-quality and sophisticated architectural concepts in an image, film, and virtual reality.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in architectural visualization (preferably in a reputable visualization studio).
- Resilient knowledge in modeling, shading, lighting, rendering, and animation
- Passion and interest in architecture, interior design, and photorealistic 3D visualization
- Good to excellent knowledge of 3dsmax, Corona/Vray, Photoshop, and common plugins
- A trained eye for image composition, light moods, and details
- A strong sense of style and design
- Experience in reading and interpreting Architectural plans
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- A commitment to continuously improve and develop yourself and your skills
- A structured and self-organized way of working
- The ability to sometimes work with tight deadlines pragmatic and professionally without sacrificing quality
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and at best a basic knowledge of German.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- An open, friendly, and creative atmosphere
- A young, talented team of architects, artists, and nerds with a common vision and friendly togetherness
- High-end technical infrastructure and equipment
- A healthy work-life balance
- The opportunities and structures to constantly develop your skills further
- Room for experimentation and free projects to further improve common workflows and continuously push the boundaries of image quality and the possible
- A modern, stylish office in Schwabing, one of Munich's most beautiful neighborhoods and cultural centers, right next to the Olympiapark - with plenty of space for communication and creative teamwork
- Good transport connections
- Surrounded by one of the most beautiful, greenest, and livable cities in Germany
- Regular, joint events and excursions
- Relocation Support
How to apply.
If any of this appeals to you, send us a selection of your best work, today (with an indication of what you've done on it) and a strong resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for creative thinking talents and unique personalities who want to think outside the box and make a difference in this industry.