RENDER NODE MONITOR is a brand new tool that we developed for your needs. We indeed did a great job - the companies who tested it just loved it - so we are now offering a testing period for you until the 5th of February, 2017.
You can use our tool for free in exchange for your feedback to make this tool to be the perfect one.
RNM is useful for you:
- If you are a 3D visual artist working with 3D Studio Max™, Maya™, or Cinema 4D™
- If you have your own render nodes, and you are rendering with Backburner™, V-ray™ or Corona™
- If it is hard to see and manage which spawners are running on which nodes, and you are using remote desktop for it
- If you need to restart your spawners/nodes frequently, because your nodes sometimes doesn't connect into the distributed render
- If multiple users are using the same render nodes at the same time, and it is hard to see which node is used by whom
How RNM helps you?
- It visually summarizes the status of all your render nodes on a simple online dashboard, and you no longer have to wonder about:
- Are the nodes turned on?
- Are they rendering?
- Which spawners are running on them?
- Which node is used by whom?
- You can stop or (re)start the spawners simultaneously on all of your machines with just two clicks
- You can also turn off your render nodes, or wake them up
- It’s easy to install, it only takes about one minute per render node, and you can learn how to use it in just one more minute
CHECK IT OUT!