Abou Shousha Karim
Based in Egypt.
I'm a 3D Environment Artist and my dream would be to work at Pixar.
– Advanced knowledge of high to low poly modeling and sculpting for game environments
– Strong background the creation of tileable textures/material blending for re-use on art assets
– Strong create realistic photo from any Real image
– Excellent understanding of modular workflow within game asset creation and world building
– Strong background in traditional art (composition, color, lighting, form)
– Skilled in guiding others in a team setting and communicating with various departments
– Modeled dynamic, high-detail, optimized hard surface models
– Applied textures using UVW mapping
– Realistically composed, lighted, and shaded 3D environments and props
– Created normal maps, ambient occlusion maps and specular maps
– Very strong rendering, v-ray, lighting,
– Ability to learn new software and tools in a quick, timely manner
Architecture, Art Direction, Graphic Design, Digital Art.