For this project, I decided I really wanted to work on improving the photorealism of my images.
So I added more details than I have in the past, spent more time on textures and mapping, etc. The floor plan and layout come from a real apartment I found on apartmenttherapy.com Another thing I did differently for this project was to try and speed up my rendering. Instead of rendering very large resolutions with very low noise threshold values, I rendered slightly smaller resolutions (suitable for web use) and used a larger noise threshold value. In the end, the amount of noise in the images was acceptable (for me) although I definitely wish I would have dialed it in a little more for even cleaner images.
3ds max - V-Ray - Ps.