VWArtclub
490x70 VIZPARK
Home. Projects. Club. Studios. 5SRW. Learning. News. Inspiration. Xfree3D. Contests. Forum. Profile & Contact.
projects
Get Published
Know how
Newsletter
VWArtclub at facebook VWArtclub at twitter VWArtclub at pinterest VWArtclub at youtube VWArtclub at google+ VWArtclub at instagram
Share it.
Share it on Facebook
Share it on Twitter
Share it on Google+
Share it on Pinterest
Share it on LinkedIn
Share it via e-mail
 
Thi Lima - Design 3D & Animation

Butterfly - The short film

 
previous project
next project

An outstanding project designed by Thiago lima, a great Brazilian 3d artist. When he was just a kid, he painted butterflies in a nice way...

The Concept Of Butterfly House.

When I was just a kid, I painted butterflies in a nice way. The method was to draw just on the one side of the paper and then fold both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly. 

This thing has been on my mind until today. I always think about creating some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. a lot of solutions crossed my mind but I never did, until now.

I was really fed up with the same kind of 3D architectural images: A box house in the middle of a tree or just lofts with the same furniture. So I combined these two problems and came up with a solution, using the butterfly main idea. It was all about thinking “outside the box”.

95% of the models were made by me and the other 5% are premade models.

Im not an architect, and I really don´t know if this project can be done in the real world but actually, It doesn´t matter to me.

Software.

3ds Max - V-Ray - Ps.

 

 

Your efficient Render Service for all 3D Software Only 1,2 Cent/GHzh. 

 

 

 
 
 

Comments.

 
 

Related Projects.

Under Short Film
3D, Consulting & Online School
Below is a full 3D Animation showing architectural projects through a melancholy point of view. The first version of the whole animation was rendered on a single notebook using Corona Renderer.
Pinup Collection
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
This is a personal project focused specially on study how to do a perfect interaction between 3D environment and real photo.
Course Scene
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Octane Render Course Scene | Architecture, Illustration, Digital Art.
Axyz Environment
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Axyz-Design environment | Architecture Art Direction Illustration.
Flying City
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Flying City - Daniela Donato & Thi Lima | Architecture, Art Direction, Illustration.
French Loft
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
French Loft | Architecture, Art Direction, Illustration.
Molten Chocolate
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Molten Chocolate | Art Direction, Illustration, Digital Art.
Vizpark Rreal Fruits
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Molten Chocolate Art Direction, Illustration, Digital Art.
Wasp Close Up
Thi Lima - Design, 3D & Animation
Wasp close up | Art Direction, Illustration, Digital Art.
Advertise here
 
300x430 CGWorld I
300x430 CGWorld III
300x430 CGWorld IV
 
300x250 V-Ray
 
300x125 CGAxis
 
300x430 RebusFarm 6
 
145x145 Advertise Here
 
145x145 TF
 
145x145 DC
 
145x145 iCube
 
 
300x430 VizPark HDRI Complete
300x430 VizPark Walls Tiles Complete
300x430 VizPark Real Trees II
300x430 VizPark Plants Complete
300x430 VizPark Real Ground
 
300x430 Studio K-Frame
300x430 Studio Terodesign
300x430 Studio Gayarre Infografia
300x430 Studio Agency3D
 

Social networks.

VWArtclub at facebook VWArtclub at twitter VWArtclub at pinterest VWArtclub at youtube VWArtclub at google+ VWArtclub at instagram
vwartclub team
back to the top
© 2018 VWArtclub. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for stopping by.
Developed & Hosted by VISTOWEB.